St. Germain’s is alive and open during this
pandemic. When we meet, for the safety of all
of us, we closely follow the diocesan and
bishop’s guidelines for our Sunday worship at
10:30 every Sunday morning.
- There is one main entrance and we will be taking temperatures as you enter, with any reading over 100.4 requiring the person to return home.
- We ask that you sign and date the COVID-19 disclosure form as you enter. This will be kept for 21 days for the purpose of contact tracing.
- Masks must be worn at all times. (indoor and in the parking lot). If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you. Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the building and at each pew.
- A physical distance of at least 6 feet must be maintained throughout the building and in the pews. Blue tape marks the floor to guide you. Pews are clearly marked and sectioned off as required, but families and members of the same household may sit together.
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected with Lysol.
- At this time, there will be no coffee/social hour.
- When you come to church the worship bulletins and inserts will be on a table and you will pick one up. They will not be handed to you. After worship you will put the inserts into recycle and the booklet into a basket.
- Singing is allowed, but your mask must remain on.