WHO IS WELCOME HERE?
- If you’ve never set foot in a church; or if you are Catholic, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Episcopalian, or none …
- If you are single, married, divorced, separated, or partnered…
- If you are straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender…
- If you have, or had, addictions, phobias, a criminal record…
- If you own your own home, rent, live with friends, or are homeless…
- If you are fully-abled, disabled, or a person of differing abilities…
- If you are a Native American, Alaskan Native, Asian, Pacific Islander, Black or White…
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!
- We are a church that recognizes and welcomes the beautiful tapestry of humankind.
- We recognize that there are differences among us, but we believe that we can love
- alike even though we may not think alike. We invite all people to join us in our faith
- journey toward greater love, understanding and mutual respect.
- Our worship here is table centered with Holy Communion being the form of worship
- each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Come as you are, the dress is always casual. We invite
- you to add something new to your Sundays by joining us and walking the path of light
- with us as we minister to the community.
So that ALL may know and serve God,
our mission is to let the love of Christ
shine brightly in our daily lives by being
a welcoming, nurturing and supportive
community that is grounded
in God’s Word and Sacraments.
Our mailing address is PO Box 222,
Hoodsport, WA 98548-0222.
Email us at:
Follow & “like” us on Facebook: